Seller Inspection Report
Obtaining The Best Price
Seller Inspection Report or The Pre-Listing Report is important when you are thinking or actually selling your home. Having a complete inspection performed ahead of time by highly qualified third party allows everyone to know what the issues are.
As the seller:
- It gives you the opportunity to address the issues ahead of time
- Alerts you of safety issues prior to people visiting your property
- You can make repairs if needed,
- The property issues are known ahead time when negotiations begin,
- It eliminates buyers coming back and trying to renegotiate the offer
- No more buyers walking away because there is no time for an inspection
As a buyer:
- The report provides a more accurate third-party view of the condition of the home prior to making an offer.
- A seller inspection eliminates surprise defects.
- Problems are corrected, or at least acknowledged, prior to making an offer on the home.
- The report might assist in acquiring financing.
What is provided with the service:
- A complete and detailed report in soft copy for review.
- A colour hard copy to leave on the table for prospective buyers to view.
- Inspection report summary sheet produced in colour for buyers to take away during viewings.
- The report can be referenced in listings, on feature sheets, on the web and lawn signs raising the profile of the property.
Beyond The Obvious
Call or TXT Now! (705) 879-7674