Seller Inspection Report
Obtaining The Best Price
Seller Inspection Report or The Pre-Listing Report is important when you are thinking or actually selling your home. Having a complete inspection performed ahead of time by highly qualified third party allows everyone to know what the issues are.
As the seller:
- It gives you the opportunity to address the issues ahead of time
- Alerts you of safety issues prior to people visiting your property
- You can make repairs if needed,
- The property issues are known ahead time when negotiations begin,
- It eliminates buyers coming back and trying to renegotiate the offer
- No more buyers walking away because there is no time for an inspection
As a buyer:
- The report provides a more accurate third-party view of the condition of the home prior to making an offer.
- A seller inspection eliminates surprise defects.
- Problems are corrected, or at least acknowledged, prior to making an offer on the home.
- The report might assist in acquiring financing.
What is provided with the service:
- A complete and detailed report in soft copy for review.
- A colour hard copy to leave on the table for prospective buyers to view.
- Inspection report summary sheet produced in colour for buyers to take away during viewings.
- The report can be referenced in listings, on feature sheets, on the web and lawn signs raising the profile of the property.
Beyond The Obvious™