Reliance Home Inspection Services Home Seller Checklist
Documents to Provide When You’re Selling Your Home
You can never undo a first impression. To leave a favourable impression with a buyer, a simple, organized critique of household expenses and renovation history will be an asset. An excellent package will include:
- Home inspection reports, a recent report and one from the time of your purchase and those from renovation inspections.
- Work permits and inspection reports for any work done during the time that you owned the house.
- Names of Companies, Contractors or Trades Professionals performing work.
- Historical work completed previously including documentation from previous owners.
- Photos or video taken Before–During–After for any renovations or repairs. Save on your Smart-Phone or Tablet.
- Warranties for any new building materials such as windows, siding, shingles, hot tubs etc.
- Warranties and manuals for appliances included with the house such as furnace, heat exchanger, water softener, water heater, air conditioner, kitchen appliances, etc.
- Copies of the previous year’s utility bills for heating and cooling cost consideration.
A few minutes of planning and forethought will not only be appreciated by potential purchasers it will demonstrate goodwill and trust.
It’s More Than Money™
Reliance Home Inspection Services Home Sellers Documents Documents to Provide When You’re Selling Your Home
Call or TXT Now! (705) 879-7674