Reliance Home Inspection Services
Home Inspection Checklist
Reliance Home Inspection Services endeavours to accommodate modern lifestyles and busy schedules. Our goal is to ensure we carry out your inspection without delays, interruptions or inconvenience. For the best possible experience we ask that you read the following and prepare your property for the inspection:
The Paper Work
- You have read, printed and signed the Property Inspection Service Agreement.
- You have read, printed and signed the General Limitation.
- Entry to the property has been arranged and confirmed with all appropriate parties:
- Real Estate Agent
Obstruction-Free and Accessible
- Bathroom and Kitchen cleaned up and items have been stored away from the sink(s) and bathtub(s)
- Basement and Crawl spaces clear and unobstructed.
- Water heater(s)
- Electrical panel
- Service Room
- Attic and Crawl spaces with any access ladder working and in good condition.
- Pet(s) confined if required
If the newly built property is in livable condition, has the Municipal Occupancy Permit been issued? If re-sale property is not under major renovation or construction and is in livable condition has there been an issuance of the Municipal Occupancy Permit. If not, when will the permit be issued?
Note: To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please give us a minimum notice of at least 24 hours.
Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Inspection Services. We trust you will find your inspection a pleasant and valuable experience. We look forward to meeting you!
Beyond The Obvious™
Reliance Home Inspection Services Home Inspection Preparation Checklist
Call or TXT Now! (705) 879-7674